Winter Homecoming 2017

Persephone Means

(Left to right) Zane Beasley, Taylor Stout, Ben Cooper, Sydney Wade, Colton Toney, Brooklyn Storrer, Joey Zimmerman, Alexis Heslop, Isaiah Fawson, Riley Murry, Gage Cleaver, and Della Lohman are the Winter Homecoming 2017 candidates.

Sierra Snavely, Staff Writer

The 2017 Iola High School Winter Homecoming dance is on Saturday, January 14. It will be held in the Iola High School commons area. Doors for the dance will open at 7.30 p.m. for pictures, but the dance will begin at 8:00 p.m. and end at 11:00 p.m.

Picture are going to be taken by Hopkins Photography and cost $10. Dance tickets are $5 and will be sold before and after school until Friday. If you want to buy them at the door, they are $8.

Following the dance, students who attended the dance are eligible to watch a Midnight Movie at the B&B theater for $5. Movies that will be shown are Hidden Figures (PG), Monster Trucks (PG), Sing (PG), Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (PG-13), Live By Night (R), and Underworld: Blood Wars (R). You must be 17 to watch movies rated (R).